Thursday, 17 February 2011

It's been a while.

So I've don't my usual, set up a blog with every intention of keeping it updated regularly. But, let's be honest here, if you read my 'about' section you will see I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing.



However, over the last few weeks I have been reading a book on C programming and am getting to grips with it slowly.

Now hopefully I will start designing and developing properly soon.

I vaguely understand what I need to do to get my menu working in my app, I believe I need to use the switch function and set different states for each 'view'.
To all you C programmers out there, I believe this is a term used in DragonfireSDK and not C?
I'm sure I will be corrected if I'm wrong.

A bit of news, DragonfireSDK have released version 1.4 of the SDK which includes various new functions, one of which is the ability to add iAds to your app which I will be implementing.
They have also released the iPad version of their SDK which I will hopefully make use of in the future. You have to pay extra for this.

That will do me for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment